WEATHERBY VANGUARD HSP
A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN
We took one of the world’s most popular and highly regarded barreled actions, and combined it with one of the worlds most rugged, ridged stocks money can buy and made it into the complete firearm that is the Weatherby Vanguard HSP.
Made tough for Australian conditions.
There’s only one way to put it….A Match Made in Heaven.
Read below for full product specs.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- H-S Precision Recoil Pad
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- H-S Precision PSS Stock Black/Tan Camo
- Full length aluminium bedding block and barrel channel centering screws
- Overall stock length – 31”
- Forend length – 9.5”
- Forend width at recoil lug – 1.95”
- Forend width at tip of stock – 1.49”
- Grip – 1.73” pistol
- Stock only weight 2.35lb
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Bead blasted matte finish, stainless finish also available in most calibres
- 24″, #2 contour barrel
- Calibre- 223Rem, 22-250REM, 243WIN, 308WIN, 270WIN, 30-06SPRG, 300WIN.
- Approx. Weight- 7 3/4 lbs.
- Overall Length- 44″
- Magazine Capacity- 5+1 (SA), 3+1 (Magnum Cals)
- Barrel Length / Contour- 24″ #2
*Sourced from SSAA Australian Shooter Magazine May 2018 Edition.