QLD ACCOUNT MANAGER – OPTICAL, OUTDOOR AND SHOOTING SPORTS.
We are currently accepting applications for a QLD Account Manager position.
The position is based in QLD and is a full time position with great flexibility and freedom!
If you have a interest in Outdoors, Shooting Sports, Photography and Optics please read on.
QLD Account Manager.
Tasco Sales AUST PTY LTD – (TSA)
Location: QLD – Australia
Tasco Sales Aust Pty Ltd “TSA” is one of Australia’s longest standing speciality Optical, Outdoor and Shooting Sports providers, with over 50 years’ experience and over 35 staff Australia-wide. We represent many of the world’s leading manufacturers in Sports Optics, Munitions, Firearms and Accessories.
TSA is a family owned business, and 100% Aussie owned and operated.
TSA services and supplies products to the Optical industry, Outdoor Sports, Specialty Optical and Defence industries with a customer network of around 1,200 active trade customers.
We manage over 8,000 SKU’s and hold around 280,000 products in stock at our Brookvale, NSW facility.
TSA is seeking an experienced QLD based Account Manager to service, support and develop our existing QLD customer network; industry experience is highly beneficial.
QLD Account Manager.
• Full time position
• Secure and growing Australian owned company
• Diverse and challenging role
• Company car provided
• All equipment and training provided
• Generous remuneration package available to the successful applicant.
• Visiting QLD accounts and establishing programs to develop our businesses
• Processing customer orders and growing our business relationships
• Promptly responding to customer enquiries (via email, phone, fax, text)
• Completing monthly sales & budget reports to your manager
• Completing monthly expense claims & market reports to your manager
• Assisting customers with warranty events via the TSA customer service facility
• Attending trade shows, and shop open days to support your QLD customers
• Other customer service / sales tasks as required to maintain / grow the QLD state.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
• Good knowledge of Firearms & Shooting Sports
• Good knowledge or interest in Optics & Outdoors
• Excellent communication skills and a strong commitment to customer service
• Good computer skills: email / Excel / Outlook
• QLD Firearms Permit
• Driver’s Licence
An immediate start is advantageous but not essential. The remuneration offered will be commensurate with your skills and experience. To apply for this position, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org