Compliance and Procurement Coordinator
Tasco Sales Aust Pty Ltd is currently accepting applications for the following position.
Compliance and Procurement Coordinator.
Tasco Sales Aust Pty Ltd (TSA) is a 50+ year old business that supplies several industries domestically and internationally.
TSA is an Australian family run business with strong core values based around caring for our employees and business partners.
We are primarily a supplier / distributor domestically of Optical, Outdoor, Defence and Law Enforcement equipment, however we also have international operations in the USA.
TSA is an ISO 9001 certified company and recognised as an Australian Trusted Trader by the Australian Border Force.
We are seeking a Compliance and Procurement Coordinator to maintain purchasing data, purchase orders and complete administration duties and reporting obligations in relation to permits and licences that our company holds.
The successful candidate would be responsible for maintaining our purchasing inventory system, running forecasting reports and monitoring inventory requirements based off average monthly requirements as far out as 6-9 months.
You will also be responsible for maintaining the accuracy of data in our inventory system to provide accurate delivery time estimates and product status.
The position includes the following duties;
- General administration and data entry of all kinds.
- Reporting of permits and system movement.
- Renewal and tracking of permits, applications and licences and reporting on status of permits to the Compliance Manager and company directors.
- Liaising with suppliers regarding the status of outstanding orders.
- Accurately maintaining our system with updated product delivery dates.
- Tracking orders that are outstanding with suppliers.
- Supporting our Logistics Manager with paperwork for restricted item deliveries.
- Supporting our team with general compliance and administration around the movement of restricted and non-restricted goods.
The successful candidate must have the following;
- Experience with administration duties.
- Experience with monitoring and maintaining permits and licences or similar.
- Must be an Australian citizen.
- Must be able to successfully pass an NSW POLICE check.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be computer literate.
The following experience will be of benefit to the applicants;
- Employment history Police, Defence or in the Legal / Law environment.
- Experience with foreign freight movement.
- Experience with foreign currency.
- Experience in the Firearms / Prohibited Weapons industry.