2 Job Available
Victorian Account Manager
Tasco Sales Aust Pty Ltd
CBD & Inner Suburbs
Account & Relationship Management
****Only candidates with experience or a strong interest in Shooting Sports, Outdoors or the Sports Optics industry will be considered.*****
TSA (Tasco Sales (Aust) Pty Ltd) is a leading supplier to the Shooting sports, Outdoor Sports, and Optical industries within Australia and around the world. Established in 1965, our company is one of the oldest and most trusted companies in the industry with a large privately owned bulk storage facility located in Brookvale NSW.
Our products are sourced from leading manufactures all around the world, overall, the company manages around 8,000 SKU’s and holds over 300,000 products in stock.
To understand our company and product range you must visit www.tsaoutdoors.com.au before applying.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to manage a portfolio of existing Victorian customers and grow our customer network as required.
Key strengths required to succeed:
- Strong understanding of relationship selling and brand stability.
- Service orientated individual with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to use an analytical and strategic approach to achieve results.
- Must hold a personal firearms permit or be able to obtain one.
Your role will be supported with a dynamic marketing approach with industry leading innovation by a team of industry experts with a lifetime of experience.
We are extremely proactive and innovative in how we engage our customers; we build trust and custom-tailored partnerships with each key customer. Our approach is to be an asset and a business partner to our customers, working to established strong and loyal relationship’s that naturally flourish into mutual success.
You will be required to travel within the state regularly and interstate from time to time.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Strong customer and company focus.
- Maintain and grow sales within an existing customer base.
- Create efficient coverage plans.
- Introduce innovative stock replenishment programs to your customer base, utilizing our systems and ERP (pronto) technologies to improve efficiency.
- Gaining a knowledge of your customers business to help position opportunity for both you and your customer.
- Sustainably grow the number of customers within your territory to ensure maximum coverage without damaging pre-existing customers.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a committed professional who can work autonomously, and complete tasks promptly and efficiently without supervision.
- Be a budget and target driven individual who works towards targets efficiently and strategically.
- Understand how to effectively cover your territory.
- Energetic & Dynamic.
- Always conduct themselves honestly and truthfully.
- Have industry experience or product knowledge that can be clearly demonstrated during the interview.
- Must hold a current approved firearms licence.
- Live in, or close to VIC.
- A generous base in line with the candidate’s experience.
- Fully maintained company four-wheel drive.
- Monthly and yearly bonuses.
- All expenses covered to complete your work.
- Company phone, PC and expense card.
- Training and upskilling are provided and covered as needed.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
International Sales Representative
About the job
TSA Outdoor is expanding its sales operation further into the international markets and is seeking a fulltime International Sales Representative.
The position is based out of Sydney, NSW Australia, however a hybrid working approach is acceptable and every candidate will be considered regardless of location.
The successful candidate will be responsible for servicing and growing TSA’s international customer network.
Applicants must have a history or experience in account management, preferably international accounts and must be comfortable with significant international travel in the first few years.
TSA Outdoor is a 100% Australian owned distribution / wholesale business, that was originally established in 1965, and is one of the oldest and most experienced distribution businesses in the Australian shooting sports, outdoor and optical industries, managing more than 7,000 SKU’s, and holding over 300,000 products in stock at our privately owned warehouse, distribution and service facility.
The position is a full-time, with the intention of a long-term employment situation that will build the successful candidate into a true leader that spearheads TSA’s international distribution footprint.
All candidate submissions will be kept strictly confidential.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org